Generations Ranch, Rescue & Sanctuary - where animals and humans, young and old from all walks of life come together for one singular purpose.
Saving the lives of animals in need.
Generations Ranch, Rescue & Sanctuary lives by the "FIVE FREEDOMS" and strives to be transparent and operate above reproach at all times, in all we do.
1. FREEDOM FROM HUNGER AND THIRST by ready access to fresh water and diet to maintain health and vigor.
2. FREEDOM FROM DISCOMFORT by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. FREEDOM FROM PAIN, INJURY OR DISEASE by prevention or rapid diagnosis and treatment.
4. FREEDOM TO EXPRESS NORMAL BEHAVIOR by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal's own kind.
5. FREEDOM FROM FEAR AND DISTRESS by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.